Even small animals need checkups to stay healthy and happy. We will help you keep your pet in good health and advise you on proper nutrition, habitat and caretaking. In the event your pet becomes ill, we treat a variety of animals, including:
- Guinea pigs
- Preventative health care
- Complete physical examinations
- Treatment for skin/fur problems, intestinal disease, diarrhea, hairballs and wool blockage, infections and other medical concerns
- Laboratory testing including X-rays, parasite evaluation and blood work
- Surgical procedures including spay/neuter, descenting, intestinal surgeries, orthopedic repairs, dental and eye surgeries
- Nutritional counseling
- A variety of dental services
Considering the addition of a pocket pet to your family?
Many good pets need homes through adoption services like www.petfinder.org and local rescue organizations. If you are considering adding a new pet to your family, we can provide you with information to help you find the perfect pet to adopt!
Listed below are pocket pet rescue organizations that we work with and their contact information:
Philly Rat Rescue
Have a Heart Guinea Pig Rescue
HALT Small Animal Rescue
For Bunny Sake Rabbit Rescue